An adventure is an activity that is comprised of risky or uncertain experiences that are undertaken at least in part for the sake of physical or emotional excitement. The term is more popularly used in reference to physical activities that have some potential for danger, such as orienteering, skydiving, mountain climbing, and extreme sports.

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

First snow in Tahoe and guess where I was?

Ye, waited too long, no snow in Nov. Finally a relief, 3 feet of fresh powder last weekend. It started on Thursday and lasted till late Saturday. I guess I don't need to mention that I spent my weekend in Tahoe, hwy 50 was beautiful, snow all over the hills, the tress, on the lake and from the sky. Took me 5 and 1/2 hr to carefully drive my Prius to the South City, where I stayed for Saturday and an hour next day to my favourite Squaw Valley. I hooked on my Snowboard at 10 in morning, continued till 4 pm and was back in Bay Area by 10 in night.
I feel so good right now, relieved and rejuvenated. Weather forecasts heavy snow next week, but i got some visitors for next 3 weekends and need to be in Bay Area. I hope it gets a lot better in Jan and continues till as long as am satisfied :)

No comments: