An adventure is an activity that is comprised of risky or uncertain experiences that are undertaken at least in part for the sake of physical or emotional excitement. The term is more popularly used in reference to physical activities that have some potential for danger, such as orienteering, skydiving, mountain climbing, and extreme sports.

Monday, January 28, 2008

Great weekend in Tahoe

This Saturday my friend and I headed for Tahoe at 5 in the morning, reaching Sierra-at-Tahoe around 10, with so much fresh snow, it was one of the best times to be there, am I am so glad that I did.
The next day, Sunday, is especially worth mentioning here. Morning i got up to a feet of snow and my car covered all over; while i cleared it and headed to the slopes, it continued snowing throughout the day. This was my first experience snowboarding in this massive snow shower, i would stop short of calling blizzard.
Fresh snow keep covering the old ski marks and every downhill ride gave experience of being the first one on the slope. The snow shower at times reduced the visibility to zero, forcing us to stop wherever on the hill and wait till its over before continuing the descend once again.
Oh ye, how can i forget to mention, this is the first time i used my new MORROW snowboard kit and I LOVED IT!

No comments: